Re: [SLUG] Computer Users Group? Ooops. Here's some links

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 02:13:12 EDT

Whoops. Forgot to include any links in my original post.

* http://tampabay.pm.org
  good group. all ages but typically 30ish.
  lots of sane people like this: http://www.tabville.com/gallery/tbpm/P1010091

* http://tampa-bay.org/sigs.htm#LINUX
  Very entertaining meetings usually.

@ http://www.tampabayanime.org/nuke/
  for those that like anime. Never gone myself.

@ http://pnplan.com/
  Eh, gaming. Lan parties, gamers. Never gone myself.

Also there are various meetups. Not sure if any of them
are active:

* http://slashdot.meetup.com/members/
* http://kuro5hin.meetup.com/
* http://openpgp.meetup.com/
* http://startrek.meetup.com/
* http://userfriendly.meetup.com/
* http://tcl.meetup.com/
* http://mysql.meetup.com/

The items bulleted with '@' possibly have highschool age people as
members.

--
Whatever it is, I fear Greeks even when they bring gifts.
             -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)