Re: {SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] DSL speed

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 10:31:40 EDT

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 10:08:31 -0400, Levi Bard <levi@bard.sytes.net> wrote:

> > Personally I just keep my dsl modem and wifi router in the pantry
> > where there is access to a phone line. pretty wireless for me.
>
> Phone line in the pantry? Is that so your food can call for help when
> it hears you getting ready to make dinner?

No but one of the walls the pantry is on is an outside wall and right
on on the other side is where the access box is. So I have a few
phone lines running right through the top of the pantry. So I just
followed Verizon Work and ran one more and instead of keeping it going
through the pantry i just jmade it stop installed a jack ..Also there
is a electrical outlet in the pantry I dont know why... But there is
for some reason. so it seemed like the logical thing to do and I
still get a good strong signal through the rest of the place.