Re: [SLUG] Comcast to block port 25

From: Larry Brown (larry.brown@dimensionnetworks.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 16:25:16 EDT

Nope, not a spammer. Tired of their crap and thanks to spam assassin
and mailscanner I am down to under a hundred a day in my f&%*^$#
mailbox. Not only do I support what they are doing, I expect them to do
this and am wondering why it took so long to do so. I just don't want
them to do what you and others in that article propose...off by
default. I'm just trying to make as clear an arguement as possible to
sway people from taking up such a viewpoint.