Re: [SLUG] Palm pilots a Linux

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 12:42:17 EDT

to bad there is nothing like palm desktop.... for Linux. I use a
Hanspring Visor Neo.with its usb cradle ( way before palm ever
introduced a usb cradle.) And while I use palm desktop for windows
and macosx I never found anything that look nearly as good or had the
same functionally on linux. Wish palm would make a linux version it
not like it should be a huge leap from osx to linux also palm owns
there own unix based OS ( BeOS) personally they just need to toss
something togeter in gtk or QT and be done with it.