[SLUG] Mirror two machines

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 18:36:22 EDT

In a few days I will be faced with the challenge of having a duplicate
of one of my servers at all times. Not a new concept I know but I need
to get it done in a hurry. I'm not sure the proper term...server load
balancing.....pooling.....anyway, is there a normal setup to have fairly
realtime results between the two?? what software, hardware,
controllers, etc are needed? Any direction to a project or docs or even
an example or two would be great!!

thanks!

Mike Branda Jr. <-- I'm going to have to start putting this Jr. thing
seeing as how my father is on the list and recently won one of those
gmail accounts.... :^)