Re: [SLUG] Novell offer free Linux Technical Resource Kit

From: themadtux (themadtux@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 19:40:55 EDT

On Saturday 26 June 2004 12:29, Ken Elliott wrote:
> I like free.  Novell is offering a free Linux Technical Resource Kit on 3
> DVDs, consisting of:
>
> - SUSE Linux Professional 9.1 (Bootable Installation DVD)
> - SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 (ISO Installation Images)
> - SUSE Linux Professional 8.2 (Installation ISO images for use with Ximian
> Desktop)
> - Ximian Desktop 2.0 Evaluation (ISO Image)
> - Red Carpet 2.0.2 Evaluation (ISO Image)
> - GroupWise for Linux 6.5.1 - Server, Client & Messenger (ISO Images)
> - Novell Nterprise Linux Services 1.0 (ISO Image & NLS Companion CD)
> - And more...

Sweet, free as in beer. Like that. Put in my order, I've tried and tried to
talk to our headquarters out in Nashville about switching our servers to
Linux but that's a tough task to do. I'm thinking I might use this, if I do
recieve the offer, and build a server to connect to our domain.

Thanks for the heads up!

-J