RE: [SLUG] Athlon 64 Laptop

From: Bill Glidden (bglidden@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 20:36:57 EDT

Interesting. I, too have a 5150 3ghz p4 that locks up on occasion. Not as
often as yours, Derek, but maybe a few times per week. I've learned to live
with it, unfortunately.

What I also find interesting is that I have a Dell Axim hand-held that also
freezes up on me a few times a week.

Maybe this is a Dell feature ... ?

Let me know if you file a class-action suit...I'll join.