Re: [SLUG] Novell offer free Linux Technical Resource Kit

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 22:21:25 EDT

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:59:15 -0400, Mike Branda
<realraccoon@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> eben wrote:

> > I got it the same day (maybe within minutes of when) I signed up. >
> 7-10 business days is July 6-9 (July 4 may delay that a bit), so it
> should > be here sometime between July 7-14.

> I just called dear old dad who also signed up for it way back when I did
> and he never got an e-mail either....it's been a long while....I guess
> I'll resubmit......

I had to accept several cookies to make it work. After you check all the
boxes and submit it, the next page says something like "Thank you... we'll
mail you." (very loosely paraphrased).

PISCES:  Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus.
You are the Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at
work say.  -- Weird Al, _Your Horoscope for Today_