Re: [SLUG] Novell offer free Linux Technical Resource Kit

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 00:32:14 EDT

You mean like this ?

Thank you for ordering the Linux Technical Resource Kit from theÂ
Novell Customer Communities. Your order has been received, andÂ
will ship within the next 7-10 business days.

This comprehensive Novell Linux collection includes the followingÂ
on 3 DVDs (10 GB):

- SUSE Linux Professional 9.1 (Bootable Installation DVD)

- SUSE Linux Entreprise Server 8 (ISO Installation Images)

- SUSE Linux Professional 8.2 (Installation ISO images for useÂ
with Ximian Desktop)

- Ximian Desktop 2.0 Evaluation (ISO Image)

- Red Carpet 2.0.2 Evaluation (ISO Image)

- GroupWise for Linux 6.5.1 - Server, Client & Messenger (ISOÂ
Images)

- Novell Nterprise Linux Services 1.0 (ISO Image & NLS CompanionÂ
CD)

- And more...

Please contact kwright@novell.com if you have any questions aboutÂ
your order.