Re: [SLUG] New to the list

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 12:57:10 EDT

On Sunday 27 June 2004 14:41, Anthony Harper wrote:
> Hi all, I just joined the LUG here. I'm basically a n00b, but I have
> learned a little bit about linux by installing every distro I could get
> ahold of and then breaking it. Knoppix makes me happy, because I can
> always get online with it.

Welcome Anthony! Knoppix makes me happy also when things break. I'm noticing
a lot of computer shops use it also when they can't get into their Windows
boxes. In which language do you do web design? I wish I had gotten into
linux when I was 21, because then by now I wouldn't still have so many
embarrassing questions. See you in the threads! -Eric