[SLUG] Tonight's Meeting

From: Anthony Harper (aharper727@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 00:22:01 EDT

I had to ditch out early and meet someone, hope no one was offended. The
meeting itself was quite entertaining, and I could have stayed for hours
had it been an option.

This having been my first experience with a LUG meeting, I didn't know
what to expect. I was pleased with what I found though. We managed to
entertain ourselves in a topical manner and although we didn't resolve
anyone's issues per se, we may have made some meaningful headway. All in
all, a great time, a good experience, I'll try to be at the next Tampa
meeting, and I'll attend the next St. Pete one for sure(barring
unforeseen events beyond my control, etc.).