NEXT OF KIN

From: mogaha9000@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 23:19:08 EDT

ATTN:Sir,
Direct phone 234-802-306-9572.
My name is MARK FAVOUR, the Manager,Credit and Foreign bills of
STANDARD STRUST BANK NIGERIA P .L. C.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank with account
number
14-255-2004/utb/t who perished in a plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801]
with the whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997.this is the website
of
the cnn for your perusal of the
incidenthttp://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list/

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with
keen
interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one
has
come to claim his funds of US$15m, [Fifteen million United States
Dollars]
which has been with my branch for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
next
of kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking
ethics
here does not allow such money to stay more than eight years, because
money
will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this period.

In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal after
realizing
that your name and country is similar to the deceased.
I will give you 30% of the total. Upon the receipt of your response, I
will
send to you by or e-mail the application, bank's fax number and the
next
step to take. I will not fail
to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you
should
not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be
finalized
within five banking days, after you apply to the bank as a relation to
the
deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your
decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick
communication.
Call me on my direct phone 234-802-306-9572.for more clearification.

Yours Sincerely

MARK FAVOUR.
direct phone 234-802-306-9572.

Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!