Re: [SLUG] TCWO

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 23:39:57 EDT

On Thursday 01 July 2004 18:01, Logan Tygart wrote:
> > You need to read NewsForge more
> Especially Eric so he can learn how to make GNOME perty.
> The Logan

Making Gnome perty is like dressing up Saddam Hussein in drag and taking him
to Joyland in Bradenton on a Saturday night. There's still the heinous
nautilus and nasty theme selector and incomplete unintegrated menu system and
bad art icons underneath it all. If they can fix those things (and I'm sure
they will eventually), I will switch back to Gnome after two years of
absence. -Eric