Re: [SLUG] IBM laptops

From: Felix Boecker (3.14159265359@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 23:45:09 EDT

the last time I had a problem with suspend on my thinkpad was when i was
running windoze ... then again,the previous owner installed the damn
thing three times (once was the original installation which apparently
had gone haywire, the second time he managed to put it on two partitions
in an attempt to fix it, the third was on the recovery partition
itself).

At any rate, suspend works on my TP A30