Re: [SLUG] {SPAM?} redhat 8.0 dial up install

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 09:35:03 EDT

If commerical linux was that easy Red Hat would not have passed all
development to the Fedoria project.

The best thing you can do with a RH 8.0 system is get rid of it as fast as
possible.

Down Load and install Fedora 2 or regress to RH 7.3.

While the latter works but the first is the by far the best choice.

Frank