NEXT OF KIN

From: mark70007000@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 14:09:21 EDT

BARRISTER MARK FAVOUR.
CHIGBUE&CHIGBUE CHAMBERS
PLOT 205,CHIGBUE AVENUNE
IKEJA-LAGOS
NIGERIA
TELEPHONE:234-802-306-9572
Dear,

I am Barrister MARK FAVOUR, a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney
Engr. Michael Carter, a national of your country, who used to work
with
Shell Petroleum Development Company in Nigeria(SPDC). On the 21st of
April
1999,my client and his wife with their three children were involved in
car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the accident,
Since
then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my
clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives
over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail,
hence
I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left
behind
by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by
the
bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where
the
deceased had an account valued at about $9million U.S dollars(Nine
million
dollars).

Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or
have
the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.
since
i have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over 2 years
now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since
you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account
valued
at $9million U.S dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can
share
the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or
tax
as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim
we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please
get
in touch with me by my telephone number 234-802-3069572, to enable us
discuss
further.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister MARK FAVOUR.