Re: [SLUG] grabbing pictures from camera

From: Richard S. Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 10:52:36 EDT

With SUSE 8.0 Prof and SUSE 8.1 Per I could see both types of memory I
had to try. They showed up
as two readers ,same as in Windows. It was an 8in1 reader. The config
stuff showed that they were installed.
I had to look around to access the media. I found in Suse they were
listed under media in the file manager.
Once I found how they were listed, I made links to the desktop and
labeled them by the memory type.

                                             Richard