[SLUG] Looking to hire some Tech's

From: Wade S Grant (sqdnguns@sqdnguns.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 19:21:16 EDT

Greetings All:

I am looking to hire 2 techs in the Sarasota/Manatee county area for a
mobile PC service. Our Clearwater / St. Pete may be needing someone soon
too. Are any of you looking for work or know of someone qualified??

Most of the resumes I get are from wannabes and it is getting very
frustrating.

The position will be as an independent contractor and you/they must have
their own vehicle that runs. Eighty percent of the work that we do is
getting rid of spyware/trojans/viruses from our client PC's. Our
clientele is primarily the "Home" user but we do take care of some small
businesses.

If anyone is interested or you know of someone who is not a
"wannabe"......please contact me at "wade at digitaldoctors dot com"

Thanks for your time.

--
                              Wade S Grant
                             USMC, Retired