Re: [SLUG] Hi all

From: Chris Mann (christopher@stonebridgebank.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 13:02:49 EDT

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 12:31, Doug Koobs wrote:
> It's not great, but I think it is improving. That's purely unscientific,
> unresearched opinion. What type of work are you looking for?

I'd like to stay in the IT/IS/MIS field, as it's pretty much what I've
been doing for the past 8-9 years or so. That being said, I'm also not
adverse to doing what it takes to get the bills paid. Be it IT,
consulting, working at Best Buy or some such.

My background is Novell, Windows, Linux, _some_ software development
(did a stint at a gaming company), with a seasoning of security and web
development.

Just trying to get a feel for what I might be getting myself into :)

--
Chris Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator