Re: [SLUG] xvidcap, Sara mtng

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 22:25:16 EDT

Levi Bard wrote:

> So did you ever get xvidcap working?

"Sort of" is the answer. The stripped-down install I had on my laptop
had none of the needed libs. Logan said he'd mess with it at home. I'm
also looking at Ian's recommendations. I share his desire to have
simple, downloadable video Linux tutorials -- and I have Linux.com to
house them.

But I also need to come up with at least an hour's worth of mpeg Linux
tutorial videos by mid-August - mpeg so they can run on DVD players, and
I can't even start on them until I'm back from LinuxWorld.

- Robin