Re: [SLUG] Resizing NTFS for LINUX install

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 08:58:19 EDT

The Suse 9.1 installation is capable of resizing partitions, and I believe
it works with NTFS.

I recently used it to resize the Windows partition on my laptop, but I
can't recall for sure if it was FAT or NTFS. I'm fairly certain it was
NTFS...

Either way, give it a shot. If it can't recognize or resize the partition,
it _should_ tell you and error out before doing any damage.

Doug