CONTACT THE UK VERIFICATION OFFICE.

From: UK-LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMM (uklottery@uklottery.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 13:17:55 EDT

ATLANTIC LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMM.
1.S.R.A. Lottery Headquarters.
Customer Service Dept.,
311, Waterloo Place London,
 SW1Y 5NJ. United Kingdom.
Tel/fax;+44-8701333712.
Euro-Afro America/Asian SweepstakeS Lottery,
Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque,
I.P.P Award Dept.
Cliams Ref: NBM/67-C612212443.
Batch:1601/004/DC67.

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw of the ISRA-Euro-Afro America/Asian Sweepstakes Lottery International programs held on the 25th of June, 2004 in the Wales/UK.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 564-75600545-188 with Serial number 5388/03 drew the lucky numbers: 3120-77-46 which subsequently won you the lottery in the category D´.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of €315.000 (ThreeHundred and Fifteen Thousand Pounds Only)in cash credited to file number NBM/67-C612212443.
This is from a total cash prize of US$13.4M (Thirteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only)shared amongst the first Seventeen (17) international lucky winners in this category.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Paris-France as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this,your total funds would be proccesed for released to you in Spain based on the lucky electoral results received recently from the general randon programm.

All participants were selected randomly from a World-Wide Website through a computer individual email addresses draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies and countries.This promotion takes place annually at the end of the year in the European continent.
For security reasons,you are advised to keep your winning notification and references to yourself until your claim is processed and your prize remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit.This is part of our precautionary measures to avoid double-claimings and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous persons who were not selected. Please be adviced.
We have employed the services of a Legal/Financial Consultant to assist you at will and he will immediately commence the processing to facilitate the release of your funds and we advice to contact our Spain representative as follows:
Name:MR.FRANCISCO REYES SOLANO.
Address:OLIVE FINANCE AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS,MADRID-SPAIN.
email address:fks388@zwallet.com
Telephone Number:+34.654913515 and Fax Number;+34.665453892.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your references/batch numbers and your telephone and fax numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agents.Please fax a copy of this letter,your passport to us in London-UK as soon as you receive this mail to enable us commence verification immediately.This programm is an option and not compulsory.
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Bridget Hills Wiltord.
Co-ordinator/Programm Secretary.
You can mail to us or call us through the contacts if you have any difficulties.
(This letter need not require Authorized Signature since it has been digitally signed by VeriSign ® and is intended for the recipient use only. If you are not the recipient, please discard this letter and ignore the content.)Verify your claims from the category D´WINNERS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR CONFIRMATION.
Last date for the processing and claims of this award is 10th of August,2004.All unprocessed claims shall be cancelled.