Re: [SLUG] Game fanatic needed

From: savatage (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 18:43:16 EDT

This Phantom Sounds and seems to be kinda close to this unit which I noticed
one night on Tech Tv last year.
http://www.apexdigitalinc.com/proddetail.asp?category=ApeXtreme&subcat=&linenumber=76&c=4
Which will also play PC games and this one has a few extras. This may be a
new type of battle PC console units.

Bill Preece