Re: [SLUG] another reason for linux

From: craig@ctrust.com
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 10:38:21 EDT

On 12 Aug 2004 at 10:17, Levi Bard wrote:

> >Which brings up an interesting question. How many here use XP, or anything
> >past w2k SP 2?
> >

> I have XP on my workstation at work. And I hesitate to apply the new
> service pack.

I am running 2k SP4 at work, and have a couple of
other 2x/xp boxen there. There is no way we will be
upgrading past XP SP1a. Microsoft has more than
crossed the line, and I hope people start waking up
and realize this. Microsoft needs to either back
down, and quit smiting its customers (mainly
corporate customers) or risk losing the whole thing.