Re: [SLUG] another reason for linux

From: savatage (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 21:50:54 EDT

I am running it. How ever it is simple never put bleeding edge updates on MS
products or anything else.
Next this service pack if you have auto updates on you will only have 4
months then you will have to install it.
Once it is installed you will not be able to dissable auto updates! They
want everyone to update to block
security flaws such as the exploits that were unpatched that launched the
last stran of huge viruses.

If you do not have auto updates on then during one of the times when you
check for updates it will load a script that will
force you to go to SP2 how ever you will probably be cool for about a year.

Bill P.