Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting

From: craig@ctrust.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 16:57:19 EDT

On 16 Aug 2004 at 16:27, mark@bish.net wrote:

> Beuller?
>

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 craig@ctrust.com wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have any idea for a topic for the SRQ
> > meeting? Hopefully something a bit more intensive
> > than repairing a nic that wasn't turned on ;)
> > This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked
> > Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages
> > posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
> > official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.

I don't remember who it was, but that was the reason
for the ';)' at the end..... I was supposed to do a
talk on DNS last month but we never got passed the
broken uhm... something box... and whatever everyone
else was doing. I'm not sure if anyone is still
interested in DNS or not.

I'm game for about anything else... something a bit
geeky would be prefered.