Don't forget popper RE: [SLUG] Sendmail

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 17:03:07 EDT

If you are using sendmail, then don't forget to activate the pop3 daemon for
a pop email client. Suse's out of the box sendmail install may not have it
either active or installed:
in
/...pathTo.../inetd.conf
look for a line something like:
pop3 stream tcp nowait user /...pathTo.../tcpd /...pathTo.../popper -s
remove a "#" to uncomment the line.

stop/start inetd

hope this helps.