[SLUG] Dual boot help

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 15:38:05 EDT

Folks you gave me a lot of info a few weeks back about cleaning and
moving everthing around in order to prepare a Ex-Peee system for a
dual boot with Linux. I got it all (almost when I look at the view of the
disk I see some bits and pieces that will not move on the far end from
the rest of the windows stuff) moved to one end of the disk. I was starting
to install the Novell DVD but got cold feet because I really do not want to
screw up this machine. I would like to know if someone in the Tampa
Brandon area would watch over my shoulder and make sure I am doing
all of this as I should. If this were my machine I would not worry about it
but it is my work machine so I can not afford to mess it up, but I can put
a Linux partition on it providing I do not mess things up.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;