Re: [SLUG] S.Slug

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 12:29:41 EDT

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:32:18 -0400, Logan Tygart
<thelogan@allyourbase-arebelongto.us> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 08:28, Robin "Roblimo" Miller wrote:
> > Logan Tygart wrote:
> >
> > >Greetings Slugadonia,
> > >
> > >What do you say we have the SSLUG meeting at my house? I will provide
> > >cheap beer in an ice filled cooler.
> > >

> > Sounds good to me. What time?
> >
> > - Robin
>
> Lets go from 6:30 to 10:00. I live in downtown Sarasota, 639 N. Osprey
> Ave. The corner of 7th and N. Osprey Ave. Park on 7th or Gillespie
> Park. Walk around the right side of my garage and come in through the
> gate. Most of the time, when I have guests, I cannot hear people at the
> front door.
>
> The Logan

Hey Logan Your SSID on your wireless does not happen to be Tygart
I happen to step out side my place the other day with my laptop and
all of a sudden NetStumbler started sounding off because it picked up
a access point called tygart. The signal was pretty weak but not bad
considering the distance. I live at the other end of the park on 7th
st. I live in that little stretch of 7th between 301 and gillespie.
That is just too funny. I was going to mention it earlier but i
thought it just some one else ... Oh that is too funny. I will pick
up something from the store can come over. It is tonight right.