Re: [SLUG] SSLUG at me casa.

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 23:20:42 EDT

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:47:23 -0400, Logan Tygart
<thelogan@allyourbase-arebelongto.us> wrote:
> Greetings Slugadonia,
>
> It was a pleasure to have SSLUG at my wee casa. Craigy "The Tee
> Totaler" Z., Austin "I wish I could USB Floppy install Debain on my
> laptop," T., Wee Robby "Raging Slackware Advocate" S., Eric "Calabaza Is
> Yummy," Jahn, The Roblimonator, Matty "I'd Ne'er Say The G nor
> Fedora-what-have-you word," M. and Kemp the Lurker showed up. Many
> people consumed picante cheese sause and other fine viands at the
> SSLUG. I think we should have future SSLUG meetings during the weekend,
> wherein more frolic and cavortment can take place. I enjoyed having you
> all at my house.
>
> The Logan
> --
> 22:30:01 up 10 days, 15:51, 4 users, load average: 1.00, 1.01, 1.00
> I think we should take Iraq and Iran and combine them into one country and call it Irate. All the pissed off people live in one place and get it over with. -- Denis Leary
> ICQ: 72101412 AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Jabber: logantheclever
> Registered Linux User: 277727

But your forgot to include your self logan. we could say logan the if
he sees another gmail thread on the slug list he might just go on a
rampage guy.

>From Robby the raging slackware advicate or as Maximum PC folks would
know me as The Slackware Commie.

I would like to remind everyone on this list that you dont need any
fancy package management like rpm, apt-get, or portage. When you can
use your brain and read.

The best tools every made for a linux were pkgtool installpkg
removepkg upgradepkg
Remember Tarballs are your friends.