Re: [SLUG] Installing Verizon DSL on Linux

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 18:57:09 EDT

Hey, I just read a little bit from somebody in TX who has the new fiber
connection from Verizon. He reports

speedtest:

2004-08-25 13:48:32 EST: 14679 / 1794
Your download speed : 15031536 bps, or 14679 kbps.
A 1834.9 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 1837109 bps, or 1794 kbps.

That's pretty fast.

If you are interested, here's the link where he shows some of the
installed equipment.

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,11150893~mode=flat

scott