Re: [SLUG] [OT] Gmail account

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 23:58:17 EDT

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:10:14 -0400, Christopher Hotchkiss
<christopher.hotchkiss@gmail.com> wrote:
> No Chris Lee started it on July 1st (unless gmail lies!!!)
>
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:59:59 -0400, Robert Snyder
>

> <robertsnyder@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is thread that will not die.... it just goes on and on my friends
> > some idiot started it (me) not knowing what it was and this thread
> > will keep on going forever just because this is the thread that doesnt
> > end it keeps goings on my friends some idiot started it not knowing
> > what hell it was and they will will continue posting it forever just
> > because this is the thread doesnt end ...........

> > This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked
> > Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages
> > posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
> > official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.
> >

> --
> Christopher Hotchkiss
> (813)960-9273
> http://www.post227.org

Well what i ment about this is the whole gmail thing sems to spiral
from the orginal thread i started that ended up giving out gmail
accounts to everyone and it just spread.

But accorind to my gmail there are 13 gmail threads because no one can
seem to keep it on thread