Re: [SLUG] another reason for linux - part two

From: David R Meyer (bikerdave@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 12:44:41 EDT

I like your points Robert. I have to use Windows about 10% of the
time at work, and I have had to move to a couple of Windows
workstations at home for my kids home schooling programs. Linux is,
and always will be the pref. but like you said, Windows has its place.

When you talk about everything having its place, it reminds me of
Commodore...I work with a guy who still have his, and still plays
games on it. Everything does have a place!

DM