Re: [SLUG] OT: Any Sarasota/Bradenton doctors who are online?

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 09:03:34 EDT

Well.... It does not make alot of sense to me to have such a thing.
Say I go in for some blood work... the doctor in the office spits all
that info out to me. I can hear him now Robert you damn fatass you
drive me nuts you have low cholestral and normal blood pressure but
your a damn fatass it just does not make since. Why thank you doc
always like knowing my levels are normal, anything else I should know.
 Yeah nothing you havent heard 2 million times before loose some damn
weight.

or your call and ask. But if I were a doctor you could not pay me
enough or have a long enough agreement for the patient to sign that
would allow online access to a patients records.