Re: [SLUG] GmailFS

From: Knowles Burrell (kburrell3@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 18:21:33 EDT

I saw this yesterday, I didnt read to deep into it as I was fixing to
eat dinner but I supose it gives people the backup ability people had
requested. Question is how long will it last seeing as they have been
getting upset over gtray type programs[1]. Even better than how long
will it last how trusted can it be? Do you really want to put
sensitive data there? What happens when they block it? Your files are
lost?

[1] http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/08/28/1853234