[SLUG] Re: making a usb device persist longer -- who had the USB problem?

From: Bryan J. Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 13:23:42 EDT

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 13:16, Robert Snyder wrote:
> Bryan yes there is a poltical list but no one uses it.

Interesting. Never seen that in a LUG.

> personally i given up on politics.

Apparently not. Those who truly are simply ignore it all.

> I will let my gut decission decide in the end. so i just make fun
> of both sides while i can.

The problem is that there are _more_ than 2 sides. Furthermore, for the
"less simple minded," somethings have nothing to do with politics. Even
if everyone thinks they do. But people won't fail to ignore history.

I'd could discuss further, but I will not this list.

So now, who had the USB problem?

-- Bryan J. Smith
   Registered NOP (NO Party affliation) for all 13 voting years
   And no, that does _not_ mean "Independent" ;-ppp

--
     Linux Enthusiasts call me anti-Linux.
   Windows Enthusisats call me anti-Microsoft.
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.         b.j.smith at ieee.org