Re: [SLUG] Re: Print from Simply Mepis

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 01:02:51 EDT

mark@bish.net wrote:

> I showed Pete this link a few months ago. Dude, go get a decent printer.
<snip>

Hi Mark, Logan!

Well, I had that file combination on disk but Warren seemed to think
that he had it already in the distro so I tried it his way first. I
don't know at this point if that is the problem, though, because Logan
was not able to get anything on LPT1, even working in Mozilla.

Now I do have another printer, an Epson Action Laser 1000 but it weighs
a ton. The Lexmark is decidedly more svelte for notebook companionship,
I think.

Any thoughts on the sound and floppy writing?

Regards,

Pete