Re: [SLUG] OT: M$ deals the final blow

From: chris lee (christopher.a.lee@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 19:56:38 EDT

this has nothing to do with bugs, its a matter of control.

im allready forced to have alot for stuff on here that i dont want,
now M$ is forcing me to install more useless crap that doesnt do a bit
of good and breaks every program i try to run.

ive allready put sp2 on my system twice (RC2 that i downloaded and the
CD that i had M$ send me) neither worked worth a damn. and i had to
delete and reinstall to get my system back to some bit of normality.

i got a firewall, it tinfoil hat linux on a 75mhz 486. i dont need XPs
built in firewall.