Re: [SLUG] OT: M$ deals the final blow

From: Levi Bard (taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 10:39:32 EDT

> how hard is it to set up a cron job to run emerge or apt-get? is this
> considered forcing?

Heh, I did this for a while on one of my machines just to see if it
would break anything - I had apt upgrading every night (this was on a
stable/woody machine). The worst thing that ever happened was that it
would hold back the ones that need input from me, (as in, do you want
to keep or overwrite config file X) because I chose not to set a
default option.