[SLUG] Compaq NIC Teaming on Linux

From: Stephen Ames (sames@managedwebservices.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 15:28:42 EDT

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with NIC teaming and load
balancing on Compaq / HP Proliant servers with Linux? I am running Suse
Pro 9.1 with an NC3122 dual Ethernet PCI NIC. Suse identifies it
correctly, but I don't know how to setup a load balanced team. I
checked HP's site but I didn't see anything for Suse 9.1 Pro. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve