YOU ARE NOMINATED.

From: THE CARRIBEAN INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMM (carribeanlottery@carribeanlottery.com.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 12:40:30 EDT

1.S.R.A. Lottery Headquarters.
Customer Service Dept.,
567, Ashgroove Crescent,
the Carribean Island.
Tel/Fax:+448-701333712.
Euro-Afro America/Asian SweepstakeS Lottery,
Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque,
I.P.P Award Dept.
Cliams Ref: NBM/67-C612212443.
Batch:1601/004/DC67.
WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw of the ISRA-Euro-Afro America/Asian Sweepstakes Lottery International programs Drawn on the 29th of July,2004 in the Wales/Aruba.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 564-75600545-188 with Serial number 5388/03 drew the lucky numbers: 3120-77-46 which subsequently won you the lottery in the category DŽ.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$59.000( Fifty-Nine Thousand US Dollars Only)in cash credited to file number NBM/67-C612212443.This is from a total cash prize of US$13.4M (Thirteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only)shared amongst the first Twenty-Seven (27) international lucky winners in this category.
All participants were selected randomly from a World-Wide Website through a computer individual email addresses draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies and countries.This promotion takes place annually at the end of the year in the European continent.
For security reasons,you are advised to keep your winning notification and references to yourself until your claim is processed and your prize remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit.This is part of our precautionary measures to avoid double-claimings and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous persons who were not selected.
We have employed the services of a Legal/Financial Consultant to assist you and he will immediately commence the processing to facilitate the release of your funds and we advice you to contact him with the followings:
1.Your Full Names:
2.Date of receiving this letter and the expiration date including all the claims references.
3.Country of Origin and Resident.
4.Your address,Telephone and Fax numbers.
5.How possible it will be for you to travel for the endorsement and collection of this prize and fax this letter and your ID to us on fax number:+448-701333712 for verification and clearance.
His contacts are stated below:
Name:Mr.John Hamak
Address:OLIVE FINANCE AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS LTD,MADRID-SPAIN.
email address:timcon@zwallet.com.
Telephone Numbers:+34-654-913515.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please furnish him with all the information available as instructed above and quote your references/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agents.
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Bridget Hills Wiltord.
Co-ordinator/Programm Secretary..
(This letter need not require Authorized Signature since it has been digitally signed by VeriSign ® and is intended for the recipient use only. If you are not the recipient, please discard this letter and ignore the content.)Verify your claims before proceeding from us or the approved claims agent/s.
Last date for the processing and claims of this award is 09th of October,2004.
AGE BELOW 30 YEARS IS AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
There is an option to travelling and you shall be advised on this.All that is required will be communicated to you as soon as you meet up with the requirements above.