[SLUG] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Problem with two simultaneous calls

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 12:47:38 EDT

On Friday 24 September 2004 10:05 pm, Eric Jacksch wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I have asterisk running on a high speed connection, sending and receiving
> calls from a service provider.
>
> I can receive calls from the PSTN into voicemail, etc., and it works fine.
>
> However, when I try to redirect the call back out to the PSTN (for example
> sending it to my cell phone), I run into problems. Sometimes it just
> doesn't call the cell, sometimes it calls and I can hear the person calling
> me, but they get no audio back.
>
> Note that I don't have any digium, etc, hardware in the box, nor can I
> recompile the kernel due to the environment it's currently in. Is the lack
> of a timing device doing me in?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

You may not have thread aware mail client as you started a new thread in the
middle of another thread.

Threading is done by a header, not the subject line.

When you want to send a new email to the list use New rather than replying.
This way you won't mess up threads.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.