[SLUG] Bootable Linux Floppy

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 23:00:53 EDT

Folks,
I thought I had sent a note to the list about this but do not see it in my sent
mail.

Anyhow, just in case I have a bootable linux floopy that has some apps
on it, I want to move it to a HD or preferably a CF card so I can add more
"stuff" to it. I am trying to figure out how to do it but this is out
of the areas
I am really familiar with.

The floppy uses syslinux to boot it. All I want to do is replicate it on a
larger disk in order to work with it and then move it to a CF card so I can
use it as a specialized router. I have CF cards of 64, 128 and 256M in
size so I am not too worried about not having enough space to run the
stuff on it.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;