Re: [SLUG] New Subscriber

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 13:17:02 EDT

The meeting will start at 20:00 hours aka 8:00pm EST
There is going to be a presentation tonight from Tyler Vann-Campbell,
and I am going to do a quick Preview of Sun's Live Linux Distro, and a
raffle.

If you can make it please come out and show your support.
As mentioned when you go in to Barnes and Nobles go towards the back just
before you get to the
Music section were on the left in the Arts and Crafts book area.

I also have a few left over copies of Knoppix so if you or some one can use
them they will be there.

Hope to see you there
Bill Preece