[SLUG] Reporting Software for Linux

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 07:59:00 EDT

I'm looking for cross-platform reporting software for linux that is similar in
functionality to Crystal Reports. All the good java-based software is
extremely expensive (like $1500 per 1 user license) and really meant only for
enterprise use, not as a standalone Desktop app, as Crystal can function.
Does anyone know of anything? I checked out Rekall's functionality, but it
seems to only handle MySQL and a couple other database types. Right now, I
just need the ability to report on .csv files. Agata's software is not
complete enough. Thanks!

--
Eric Jahn