[SLUG] kmail annoyance

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 00:06:50 EDT

Hello Sluggers,

Not a big deal but annoying. When one opens a new mail and pulls down the
menu for the "To:" e-mail address You get several choices depending of course
on how many categories you have set up in the address book. Those are
created by the user and are found as the std.vcf files.

There is an extra category which is created by Kmail and is listed as "Recent
addresses". It is getting very long and has many incorrect entries from
quite some time past. An annoyance to me.

I have searched everywhere that I can think of to see where this file may be
and delete it. Anybody know?? And better yet do you know how to stop this
wonderful feature from working?

Bob S.