Re: [OT}[SLUG] Wireless broadband

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 18:15:00 EDT

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:47:31 -0400, Logan Tygart
<thelogan@allyourbase-arebelongto.us> wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 15:19, Chuck Hast wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:57:26 -0400, Eric Jahn <eric@ejahn.net> wrote:
> > > On Monday 25 October 2004 02:30 pm, you wrote:
> <snip>
> > and you are good to go, when I was in Nigeria that is exactly what I
> > did with both
>
> Ah Ha! Now we know how the 419'ers got on to the SLUG list! (grin)

Yep article 419 of the Nigerian Federal Fraud code. When I was there if
you got caught you may never come back from the police station. A person
caught violating the code on the internet was not treated kindly, but
that still
does not stop them from trying though they seem to be moving to other countries
now as the government is making life miserable for them if they catch them.