[SLUG] Reminder: Sarasota Social LUG Meeting Tuesday Night 10/26 6:30PM

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 10:22:57 EDT

Last reminder: our next meeting will be held at the Old Munich in Bradenton.
I'll be there at 6:30 with a friend and also Sonia who doesn't care about
linux but loves German beer. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Old Munich (North of Computer Buyer's Whorehouse, same side of the street)
6515 14th St. West (US 41) (corner of 66th Ave West)
Bradenton , FL 34207
Cuisine: German , Bavarian , Brew Pub
http://www.restaurants.com/US/DetailPage.asp?RefNo=9417533255&

--