Re: [SLUG] Knoppix CD

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 22:26:44 EDT

Mike,
It is available at this site.
http://www.afu-knoppix.de/

Tim, Steve,
I found the command, once the CD has come up, you just get a console or
Xterm with root and issue the command knx-install and off it goes. It will
ask you the usual questions you answer them and you are off and running.

So far so good. I have it talking to the amateur radio gear, I am in the process
of modifying the ax25-up file so that it will bring up the link to the packet
controller under a different data link between the linux machine and contoller.

I saw all of the stuff that said that it may not work but so far so good.