Re: [SLUG] Dropping demeaning thread on Bryan

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 16:27:24 EST

On Tuesday 09 November 2004 02:00 pm, Dylan Hardison wrote:
> > Now if only I could fine a heuristic for sending posts about "System X
> > sucks, it doesn't support Z. Nobody should use it" when system X is
> > something I have no issues with... That seems to an almost universal
> > alement with engineer/CS people...
>
> Rather, I wish I could find a way of sending such messages to /dev/null.
> NTS: preview posts before posting.

Someone else pointed this out to me and I completely agree. Can we drop this
thread heading as it really does nothing but demean Bryan. Or just post to a
new thread?

Whatever anyone thinks of Bryan he's a very technically astute fellow that has
done nothing to deserve this subject listing.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.